So that shopping becomes an experience for children too:
Several kids cars are available for our customers in the center and are handed out according to the “first come, first serve” principle.
How to rent a kids car:
- You are of legal age and your child is older than 1 year and taller than 80 cm
- Come to reception 1 (first floor, near Hervis and Thalia)
- Leave a valid ID (identity card, driver's license or passport) there
- You will receive a token with which you can trigger the associated the kids car
- The service costs €2,- for Westfield club members, otherwise the rental costs €3,-
- Bring the kids car back after use, connect it and remove the token
- Return the token at the reception and get your ID back (no later than 15 minutes before closing)
Safety and liability information: In order to be able to use the Kids Car, the child must be at least 1 year old and taller than 80 cm. Before use, the seat belt must be put on and the door must be closed and locked. The kids cars may only be used inside the center and may not leave the building. The rental runs for a maximum of one day. The kids car must be returned no later than 15 minutes before the centre closes. Damage to the vehicle must be reported to the reception immediately. The PTA Group and Westfield Donau Zentrum do not accept any responsibility for damage caused by the use of the kids car or by third parties. Use at your own risk, parents are responsible for their children.