Corona safety measures
In accordance with the new Corona regulation that came into force on September 15, 2021, the following access regulations apply with immediate effect to visitors to Westfield Shopping City South to combat the Corona pandemic:
- FFP2 masks are compulsory throughout the centre for all visitors over the age of 14, with the exception of people with a 2G certificate (vaccinated or recovering). This proof must be carried at all times.
- Children up to the age of 6 do not have to wear an FFP2 mask or an MNS. Children from the age of 6 until the age of 14 may also wear an MNS. Pregnant women may also wear an MNS.
- However, we recommend that all visitors wear an FFP2 mask during their entire stay at Westfield Shopping City South.
- Within the food service areas, 3G detection continues to apply. However, antigen tests are only valid for 24 hours, PCR tests for 48 hours.
- Furthermore, we would like to point out the adherence to common prevention measures such as keeping your distance, cashless payment, frequent hand washing and disinfection.
We thank you for your assistance in helping to contain the spread of coronavirus.
Basic cleaning of the entire center and increased cleaning intervals.
The entire interior of Westfield Shopping City South is regularly subjected to a basic cleaning and brought up to standard by our cleaning staff. Many thanks at this point to our cleaning team!
In addition, the cleaning intervals have been increased. The sidewalks and traffic areas are continuously cleaned by machine, the toilet facilities and balustrades by the trained cleaning staff. Sufficient disinfectant dispensers are provided for you at all entrances, toilet facilities and receptions.
If you have any questions about the above measures or the official requirements, the Westfield Shopping City Süd Center Management Team is available to you at any time:
- By phone: +43 1 699 39 69 0
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Outside office hours, please contact the Westfield Shopping City Süd reception at +43 1 699 59 02.
You can also find all info in the Westfield Shopping City Süd App as well as on our social media channels | Facebook & Instagram.
With this in mind: stay healthy, keep your distance and take care of yourself and your fellow human beings.